Luckily I go back to work tomorrow, this summer is getting too uneventful! And I'll be taking care of Mrs. Jackson's dog, Domino, and the guinea pigs for a few days starting the 29th. I just hope I get a call from the Wileys as well. I watched Independence Day today, and mom and I went to Laurance Lake this evening. A particularly bold and tolerant pika allowed a photography session. A group of 4 or 5 crows were eating something way up in a rockpile, and I wanted to investigate, but it was kind of a sketchy situation because those rocks can be hard to climb and lose and such. I'm thinking it was a marmot. We heard many pikas, saw one more. They are excellently camoflaged. They may as well be an extension of rock and lichen.
Pangolins do resemble walking artichokes.
"To a shoe-billed stork, you might look like a thick-legged, small-headed, non-beaked loser."
-Totally Wild narrator
Pangolins do resemble walking artichokes.
"To a shoe-billed stork, you might look like a thick-legged, small-headed, non-beaked loser."
-Totally Wild narrator


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home