Well, I'm bored. There's no internet over at the new house sitting job so I have to update at home. Another copy of the schoolhouse rock dvd though! And this afternoon I watched The Royal Tenenbaums ..excellent!
I finally got to work on a grooming project at work today. A poodle dog needed a summer clip. The abandoned puppy was wandering in and out of the grooming room. The vet also thinks it's an aussie shepherd.
Want to go to the fair? Wander Parkdale? Watch a movie? Sheesh, this is approaching the ground level, nay, the sub earth level, on your "to do" list, I can tell, so I'll stop here.
I finally got to work on a grooming project at work today. A poodle dog needed a summer clip. The abandoned puppy was wandering in and out of the grooming room. The vet also thinks it's an aussie shepherd.
Want to go to the fair? Wander Parkdale? Watch a movie? Sheesh, this is approaching the ground level, nay, the sub earth level, on your "to do" list, I can tell, so I'll stop here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home