Gosh, nothing happened today. I moved back in. So sad leaving a house to myself and a variety of entertainment options. Last night I watched Igby Goes Down. Today I went to HR on a top secret mission. Actually, it wasn't as exciting as it sounds. And I almost got in a wreck, but it would've been the other guy's fault. Yoplait has a yogurt called "cherry orchard." It's such a false advertisement though, because it's totally lacking in wood chips, grass clippings, and pesticides. I mean, if one were to calculate the volumes of different ingredients that go into a cherry orchard the cherries themselves would be one of the last items on the list. Scattered thunderstorms and sudden bursts of rain made driving home fun. It scared a herd of goats as well, but the sheep was unfazed. Camping tomorrow, I have secured the necessary supplies for s'mores.
Previous Posts
- An unusual event took place this morning at the cl...
- Work this morning, then nothing..until about 5:00 ...
- Tomorrow shall be a better day in the events aspec...
- This has got to be only the second or third year I...
- Well, I'm bored. There's no internet over at the n...
- As a consequence of getting to sleep so darn late ...
- The Crayfish.
- I awoke really late as I usually do when I don't h...
- A busy day. Work (luckily half the boarding dogs h...
- Another couple hours of work in the morning. The b...


3 Comments:
At 10:00 PM ,
Anonymous said...
3 mins to get a Blogger account? That's kinda a long time.
This is Sherry again. Can you tell I'm in a "visiting Merrie's blog" mood? (My "HTML" tag couldn't be accepted. It's not a damn HTML tag!)
So you had to go all the way to HR for s'more materials?
And the rain! I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the rain like I did. It did end up soaking my room (who would have thought a sudden storm like that come on like that on the day my window was totally open?) but it still was cool watching it before I ended up cursing it.
You know, Friday has a large chance of rain... Getting soaked on a camping trip wouldn't exactly be fun... :|
At 10:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
3 mins to get a Blogger account? That's kinda a long time.
This is Sherry again. Can you tell I'm in a "visiting Merrie's blog" mood? (My "HTML" tag couldn't be accepted. It's not a damn HTML tag!)
So you had to go all the way to HR for s'more materials?
And the rain! I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the rain like I did. It did end up soaking my room (who would have thought a sudden storm like that come on like that on the day my window was totally open?) but it still was cool watching it before I ended up cursing it.
You know, Friday has a large chance of rain... Getting soaked on a camping trip wouldn't exactly be fun... :|
At 10:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
3 mins to get a Blogger account? That's kinda a long time.
This is Sherry again. Can you tell I'm in a "visiting Merrie's blog" mood? (My "HTML" tag couldn't be accepted. It's not a damn HTML tag!)
So you had to go all the way to HR for s'more materials?
And the rain! I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the rain like I did. It did end up soaking my room (who would have thought a sudden storm like that come on like that on the day my window was totally open?) but it still was cool watching it before I ended up cursing it.
You know, Friday has a large chance of rain... Getting soaked on a camping trip wouldn't exactly be fun... :|
Post a Comment
<< Home