Why does Nobi's look like a pizza parlor now?
I finally ordered my laptop from Dell today. It took me awhile to decide which one to get, but I think this one will work nicely. Plus it is blue and silver. Very suave. It ended up being about $1200 which includes shipping and a leather carrying case. I believe leather is more durable than nylon. Wow, there goes my money.
We're finally set on linoleum. A cocoa colored square affair for the entry and kitchen, super high gloss white w/black diamond for the utility room and one bathroom, and marbly pink/cream tile type for the other bathroom.
Today at the clinic I helped get that monstrous pig by the name of Maggie outside. It's a chore just getting her to move from the kennel, and I was envisioning tusk slash wounds to my shins. Luckily sustained no injuries. So I was told that a puppy came in yesterday afternoon with a twisted stomach. Its stomach literally turned upside down and it was corrected by emergency surgery, but the puppy still died. Bloat. It's not a good idea to exercise dogs heavily immediately after they've been fed. I don't know if that's what happened, but I read that it's always fatal without surgery.
Road construction is now beginning for that bad intersection by the Tucker bridge. Huge flashing signs and cones minus actual work..it was definitely more pomp than circumstance. What a hellish time to start such a project with school starting soon.
Kerry will be in the gorge tomorrow for windsurfing.
Flashback to last summer, courtesy of Becky's blog:
"Mer and I floated today, and we were "racing"down the ditch when a couple of guys walking by, well, just kind of stared. I said hi but they were apparently too shocked or confused to reply."
"Well, we shopped, ate lots of fast food (oh, and while waiting at KFC we discovered that Macaroni and Cheese is a vegetable), and of course visited the beach.
I finally ordered my laptop from Dell today. It took me awhile to decide which one to get, but I think this one will work nicely. Plus it is blue and silver. Very suave. It ended up being about $1200 which includes shipping and a leather carrying case. I believe leather is more durable than nylon. Wow, there goes my money.
We're finally set on linoleum. A cocoa colored square affair for the entry and kitchen, super high gloss white w/black diamond for the utility room and one bathroom, and marbly pink/cream tile type for the other bathroom.
Today at the clinic I helped get that monstrous pig by the name of Maggie outside. It's a chore just getting her to move from the kennel, and I was envisioning tusk slash wounds to my shins. Luckily sustained no injuries. So I was told that a puppy came in yesterday afternoon with a twisted stomach. Its stomach literally turned upside down and it was corrected by emergency surgery, but the puppy still died. Bloat. It's not a good idea to exercise dogs heavily immediately after they've been fed. I don't know if that's what happened, but I read that it's always fatal without surgery.
Road construction is now beginning for that bad intersection by the Tucker bridge. Huge flashing signs and cones minus actual work..it was definitely more pomp than circumstance. What a hellish time to start such a project with school starting soon.
Kerry will be in the gorge tomorrow for windsurfing.
Flashback to last summer, courtesy of Becky's blog:
"Mer and I floated today, and we were "racing"down the ditch when a couple of guys walking by, well, just kind of stared. I said hi but they were apparently too shocked or confused to reply."
"Well, we shopped, ate lots of fast food (oh, and while waiting at KFC we discovered that Macaroni and Cheese is a vegetable), and of course visited the beach.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home