Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Boring..
I'm going to be taking care of Domino and the guinea pigs the 24th through the 27th though..definitely good. This saturday we'll be feeding the alpacas morning and evening (right now there's about 30 of them!) and then mom and I are contemplating whether to head to the coast Saturday evening and camping so we'd be there all day Sunday, or just going Sunday morning and spending one night. Anyway it should be fun. Hopefully we'll see some harbor seals.

We're beginning to clean the new house, since it's gotten quite dusty and there were lots of bits of plaster still on the floor. Yesterday the linoleum was ordered, it should be installed soon. I bathed Bosun outside today, it was warm enough to do so. That dog sheds too much. His coat is oily too..but then he is a basset.

I walked to the "new" bridge again this evening. I saw two deer walking in the forest across from the pipes, and an absolutely adorable little cottontail on the bank about where I saw the deer last night. A month from tomorrow I'll be leaving for college..wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home