Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Monday, August 16, 2004

I left the house sitting job at noon when they got home..we went to the Dalles for varmint control to pick up a couple of skunks and finally got a color ink cartridge at Staples. I spent the house sitting money on pens, pencils, and notebooks. This whole college thing is expensive!

I won three CDs on ebay today finally. I'm always looking to get a few on my list for cheap. I got Under the Table and Dreaming and Crash by Dave Matthews Band and Weezer's self titled debut.

Scott got his bear. He went to the exact same spot he took me to last year when we saw the bobcat (we also heard a bear). He'd only been sitting there 20 minutes when it came up from the creek, and he shot it when it turned broadside in a clearing. Tim helped put it in cold storage today..it was a 275 lb (that's field dressed) boar. This is his 16th bear, and he has yet to shoot a sow! He said it might make book..I saw the skull and it certainly looked massive.

Oh gosh..boringness. Tomorrow however is Napoleon Dynamite, and taco night. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home