Well the only really important things about today include Gena's farewell get together and me receiving names of my study room sharers and more info. about the co-op.
A lot of people are leaving considerably earlier than I am..and it hasn't really hit me yet. Best of luck Gena! And Laura and Sherry! I hope everyone can keep in communication with one another. There's always breaks, and even weekends for those fairly close to home. Keep up those blogs. I still don't know about this homecoming football game. It's so soon! I guess it depends on whether I have anything major I must accomplish.
So I now have contact info. for my study roommates. And the house theme for this year just happens to be camping/outdoors/nature....perfect! I lucked out in that department. If it was math or sports I'd be a little less enthusiastic. Also I now have my address and these house duties don't sound too bad after all as far as frequency goes.
Other news:
The Graduate was on tonight. "Are you here for an affair sir?"
Tim got a hunting license and bear tag today.
The linoleum is here ready to be installed.
The Lees are painting their house lime green.
I am finally reading The Last Unicorn.
A lot of people are leaving considerably earlier than I am..and it hasn't really hit me yet. Best of luck Gena! And Laura and Sherry! I hope everyone can keep in communication with one another. There's always breaks, and even weekends for those fairly close to home. Keep up those blogs. I still don't know about this homecoming football game. It's so soon! I guess it depends on whether I have anything major I must accomplish.
So I now have contact info. for my study roommates. And the house theme for this year just happens to be camping/outdoors/nature....perfect! I lucked out in that department. If it was math or sports I'd be a little less enthusiastic. Also I now have my address and these house duties don't sound too bad after all as far as frequency goes.
Other news:
The Graduate was on tonight. "Are you here for an affair sir?"
Tim got a hunting license and bear tag today.
The linoleum is here ready to be installed.
The Lees are painting their house lime green.
I am finally reading The Last Unicorn.


1 Comments:
At 3:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Who else has a blog?
And thanks! I will definitely write you. :)
I did do some packing tonight as I said. Surprisingly, it was not that bad since apparently I've decided not to bring anything at all. LOL, it'll be worse tomorrow when my mom sticks her nose in about what I should bring. I will try to get online the Saturday night but I might not since my mom wants to kidnap me for a few days while I'm in the city to get ready but I will try to fight her.
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home