Sometimes one just has a bad day. Woah, how teen-counselor-brochure sounding is that? It wasn't that bad. But it wasn't that great either. For one, a laptop arrived today. Upon reading the packing slip, I realized that it was the non-upgraded version. I modified that order just like the message stated too, within 24 hours! Darn you Brenda. Darn you to Dell sales representative school, again! That was just a pure annoyance, to wonder what I should do. I ended up re-ordering what I wanted and we arranged for this one to be picked up at no cost to us. I guess this didn't turn out too horribly, because the current offer is a free internal wireless card which could come in handy some day.
Tomorrow was going to be a super cool shopping day but we have to paint doors instead. Ohh fun. And then the forecast predicts rain for this weekend. Figures..it's been the perfect coast vacation temperature for like, the past month, and now it decides to rain. Yeah, those clouds are capable of making decisions.
"At first glance, most people think of manatees as blobs floating in the water."
-one of the Kratt brothers
I really am liking this Weezer album. I made a tape of it for the car. Now I want to get Pinkerton. Maybe my BMG order will get here soon too. Hopefully they won't screw up and assume I want to pay full price for all of them too.
Hopefully, it's all obvious, and I can stop being so indirect some day.
Tomorrow was going to be a super cool shopping day but we have to paint doors instead. Ohh fun. And then the forecast predicts rain for this weekend. Figures..it's been the perfect coast vacation temperature for like, the past month, and now it decides to rain. Yeah, those clouds are capable of making decisions.
"At first glance, most people think of manatees as blobs floating in the water."
-one of the Kratt brothers
I really am liking this Weezer album. I made a tape of it for the car. Now I want to get Pinkerton. Maybe my BMG order will get here soon too. Hopefully they won't screw up and assume I want to pay full price for all of them too.
Hopefully, it's all obvious, and I can stop being so indirect some day.


3 Comments:
At 12:09 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Get Pinkerton! I think it's the best of them all. I used to be a super Weezer geek..my order of favorites goes like this : Pinkerton, Blue Album, Maladroit, Green Album. =w=.
Jodie
At 2:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
the OSU library has wireless capabilities, so you'll be glad you got that. it comes in very handy when you need to do homework outside of your room.
At 6:03 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Yay for the wireless card!
Post a Comment
<< Home