Recently, nothing much has taken place. Yesterday it rained. Today it also rained. Been taking care of Domino and will until Friday noon. I've gotten to go to the Crazy Pepper two days consecutively, which is always good. Yesterday Sherry and I had lunch there. I also ended up taking Bo on a long walk on the canal trail in the rain. There were, of course, a lot of salamanders. For some reason the canal is drained right now, perhaps to avoid mild flooding. So all the little algae-covered sand islands are visible, and there was one salamander out on one such island which seemed to have staked a claim. Last night was spackling night. We all filled nail holes in the new house..in door frames and window sills with this spackle stuff. It's just a white patching material.
Today mom and I sanded the excess spackle then painted the window sills and door frames. Then I went to the Crazy Pepper again for dinner with Lisa, Jodie, Andrea, and Treshia. After that everyone except Treshia went to Andrea's where talk of college ensued. That's about it.
Today mom and I sanded the excess spackle then painted the window sills and door frames. Then I went to the Crazy Pepper again for dinner with Lisa, Jodie, Andrea, and Treshia. After that everyone except Treshia went to Andrea's where talk of college ensued. That's about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home