All the doors are painted now. And I can even say I contributed to the effort! We got mini rollers which made it a lot easier. Tomorrow we're off to the coast. Just one night, but it's better than nothing for sure..and the motel room looks real nice with a good ocean view. I hope to get some clothes and misc. shopping done as well. We may stop at clackamas on the way home. I went to pick up the key from Mrs. Jackson today, they were having a yard sale and I ended up with a plush sea otter. She also gave me a few photos from the French dinner at Stonehenge, including one of Pepe and me. She suggested I frame it and put it in my room at college and make sure any guys I don't like see it. But then, it is an all-women's co-op.
I walked to the end of miller road today via the canal trail. Just a couple hundred yards from the house I saw a large doe grazing alongside the opposite bank. It was good lighting and everything and I hadn't taken my camera out of its case and by the time I got it out it realized I was there and bounded back into the thicket. Darn. Didn't see anything else. It got pretty dark before I got home, which was a little bit unnerving.
You know there's something wrong when you find that your citrus punch has soybean oil in it. And this high fructose corn syrup..it's raging rampant through America's juice supply. Someone's got to stop it. Syrup just does not belong in beverages.
Scott said a 300 pound bear was killed by archery hunters up in the woods between smullin and here yesterday. So two large bears have been killed in this immediate area within the past year that I know of. Too bad I've never seen one while hiking. But since I finally did see a bear while driving on the highway, my goal now is a cougar. That's about the only major mammal species I haven't seen native to Oregon. But then some people live their whole lives in wilderness areas and never see one, so I'd have to be pretty lucky.
The N has had some "lost" episodes of Daria on lately, like "Ill," "Cafe Disaffecto," and "College Bored." And I just found out that the same person voices Jane, Helen, and Quinn! How is that even possible?
I walked to the end of miller road today via the canal trail. Just a couple hundred yards from the house I saw a large doe grazing alongside the opposite bank. It was good lighting and everything and I hadn't taken my camera out of its case and by the time I got it out it realized I was there and bounded back into the thicket. Darn. Didn't see anything else. It got pretty dark before I got home, which was a little bit unnerving.
You know there's something wrong when you find that your citrus punch has soybean oil in it. And this high fructose corn syrup..it's raging rampant through America's juice supply. Someone's got to stop it. Syrup just does not belong in beverages.
Scott said a 300 pound bear was killed by archery hunters up in the woods between smullin and here yesterday. So two large bears have been killed in this immediate area within the past year that I know of. Too bad I've never seen one while hiking. But since I finally did see a bear while driving on the highway, my goal now is a cougar. That's about the only major mammal species I haven't seen native to Oregon. But then some people live their whole lives in wilderness areas and never see one, so I'd have to be pretty lucky.
The N has had some "lost" episodes of Daria on lately, like "Ill," "Cafe Disaffecto," and "College Bored." And I just found out that the same person voices Jane, Helen, and Quinn! How is that even possible?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home