Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, August 27, 2004

I finally managed to get some photos on a CD. I have no clue why it didn't work in the past. An "error in writing" pop up always appeared before, but this time it was one of "success." So all the wildlife photos I've taken with the A80 are now safely stored. I must get more CD-Rs and hope that all is well, because I really need back-ups. Losing a whole year of photography for some reason would not be cool.

Good news from financial aid..will not be in terrible debt upon ending the year, both loans cancelled due to sufficient funds from elsewhere!

The carpet was delivered today. I hope that floors and countertops are in by end of this upcoming week.

I took Bosun for another nice walk today, the weather seemed perfect in comparison to the recent downpours. Heading back we met two girls on bikes, and one of them, upon seeing Bosun, looked rather in awe and said "oh..he's pretty." Well, pretty is not the exact word I'd use to describe a basset hound, but I thought it was neat to know that another person appreciates bassets.

Sunday is the family reunion, conveniently located at toll bridge.

An AOL instakiss from kwitchrbiotchin? Um, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home