Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Well, I saw an alpaca being born today. It's Iris's! And Iris may as well be the most adorable alpaca ever. But then she did accidentally step on her last one. I was going to go to the alpaca ranch at 10 today just to help out with cleaning duties and such but Cathryn called at 9:30 to tell me that Iris was having the baby. I got there and it was, well, in the process of being born. Luckily there were no complications, and after only a half hour she was on her feet. Gorgeous bright shiny white and 23 pounds!

Then I cleaned the yards and helped with sweeping the barn until around 1. I eventually went to get paid from Mrs. Jackson and return the key. Another walk with Bosun. A big brown bat got into the new house about an hour ago..we were out there inspecting the paint. It flapped about for awhile looking rather pathetic and not oh so savage and mythical before it found the open door again.

Why are people all of a sudden doubting themselves and their friendships? Everything's cool with me..Jodie, I sure as heck hope there's no animosity, as far as I know there's not. And if it makes you feel any better, I doubt I'll get my first kiss until I'm 23! Chelsea, you're not "just there" all the time! Camping, Disneyland, the super slumber party? Even just driving around downtown and going to Shari's at one in the morning. I mean, sheesh. That was all really fun. Remember Daffy Duck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home