After a few hours of mopping and scraping fly carcasses from window sills at work, I took Bosun on a walk to while away the time until something different happened. Met a fellow walker of dogs with a standard poodle, wire haired fox terrier, and australian cattle dog. Apparently another admirer of bassets, she said to Bo "aren't you handsome! Hubba hubba!" That was certainly laughable. Considering it normally takes Bo an hour just to walk to the pipes I enjoy having other dogs go ahead of us as it seems to motivate him to switch up to sloth from snail speed.
Mom and I went to TD today for shopping, and we ended up getting the less crucial items on our list, as well as a pair of jeans each, which wasn't on our list to begin with. For some idiotic reason we weren't thinking and drove the Odell highway route. Big mistake..construction 24/7, and we thought we were going to get to go fairly early but we were stopped from proceeding with a mere 4 cars in front of us. Waiting in a car for 25 minutes one is bound to find out what happens when obscenities hybridize with exotic animal species.
After that mess, we went to the bank for deposits and then to Cascade Eye Center to pick up my new prescription lenses. Nice. Taking a while to adjust to this prescription though. Then McDonalds for french fries to quell any future urges to shop food at Freddie's. Once in TD we went to Fred Meyer where nothing was found, then JC Penney to search for down comforters. No luck, only white. But jeans..two for one. I convinced mom to get a pair so I could too..$15 each. A traditional light blue..what a novelty. Staples for CD-Rs, found a wonderful deal..50 for eight bucks. Back to Fred Meyer because I did have a $10 gift certificate and just wanted to get something. Browsed CDs..there were many on my list there, and I ended up getting Keane's Hopes and Fears. The $9.99 price sticker was the deciding factor. I have enjoyed what I've listened to, it's not guitar based which is kind of a nice change. Fairly similar to Coldplay I guess. Of course I really like "Somewhere Only We Know." I saw the video a month or two back, it's serene.
Luckily these CD-Rs have proved worthwhile, I've made 6 flawless photo CDs in a few minutes. I guess it must have been CD defects rather than our burner. Good to know. Front door was finally installed today, sheesh, that took a while. And the porch is no longer a death hazard!
Mom and I went to TD today for shopping, and we ended up getting the less crucial items on our list, as well as a pair of jeans each, which wasn't on our list to begin with. For some idiotic reason we weren't thinking and drove the Odell highway route. Big mistake..construction 24/7, and we thought we were going to get to go fairly early but we were stopped from proceeding with a mere 4 cars in front of us. Waiting in a car for 25 minutes one is bound to find out what happens when obscenities hybridize with exotic animal species.
After that mess, we went to the bank for deposits and then to Cascade Eye Center to pick up my new prescription lenses. Nice. Taking a while to adjust to this prescription though. Then McDonalds for french fries to quell any future urges to shop food at Freddie's. Once in TD we went to Fred Meyer where nothing was found, then JC Penney to search for down comforters. No luck, only white. But jeans..two for one. I convinced mom to get a pair so I could too..$15 each. A traditional light blue..what a novelty. Staples for CD-Rs, found a wonderful deal..50 for eight bucks. Back to Fred Meyer because I did have a $10 gift certificate and just wanted to get something. Browsed CDs..there were many on my list there, and I ended up getting Keane's Hopes and Fears. The $9.99 price sticker was the deciding factor. I have enjoyed what I've listened to, it's not guitar based which is kind of a nice change. Fairly similar to Coldplay I guess. Of course I really like "Somewhere Only We Know." I saw the video a month or two back, it's serene.
Luckily these CD-Rs have proved worthwhile, I've made 6 flawless photo CDs in a few minutes. I guess it must have been CD defects rather than our burner. Good to know. Front door was finally installed today, sheesh, that took a while. And the porch is no longer a death hazard!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home