I had the most bizarre and weird dream.
I was like the same person (except I was Vietnamese, now that is frickin' random) and I was at some national park or in another wilderness area with my family. And I had the same camera with me that I actually do have, and we were walking around and then came to this meadow and there was a black bear grazing in the grass. In this dream I possessed the same interest in wildlife photography and this was a very cool thing to see a bear. So I whistled a bit at it so it would lift its head in order for me to photograph it better. But the bear raised its head quite suddenly and made some noise like it was all ticked off. Then it charged me and viciously mauled, killed, and devoured me. Disturbing. And my story was on a documentary about bear attacks.
Well. On to reality..today mom and I went to Makenzie's birthday gathering. She's three years old, and she has elaborate parties already. It was ridiculous. Painted again for a while, now the whole house is primed for the topcoat.
I submitted three more photos to Jones Soda. I'm going to be persistent here. But the thing is, even if one of them makes it on a label, they don't send the photographer one, so I'd have to be on the lookout for it. That's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Ok, this idea really does need to be pursued further.
Those plush monkeys that are in abundance at crafts fairs with velcro on their front paws that kids wear around their necks... picture a plush albatross with velcro on its wing tips. When kids use crayons on undesirable surfaces or otherwise misbehave, they could receive a crash course in Coleridge and guilt when their parents break out the 'tross. The children would then have to wear this 'tross about their neck until their parents knew they had experienced the necessary guilt and remorse from the aforementioned behavior.
I was like the same person (except I was Vietnamese, now that is frickin' random) and I was at some national park or in another wilderness area with my family. And I had the same camera with me that I actually do have, and we were walking around and then came to this meadow and there was a black bear grazing in the grass. In this dream I possessed the same interest in wildlife photography and this was a very cool thing to see a bear. So I whistled a bit at it so it would lift its head in order for me to photograph it better. But the bear raised its head quite suddenly and made some noise like it was all ticked off. Then it charged me and viciously mauled, killed, and devoured me. Disturbing. And my story was on a documentary about bear attacks.
Well. On to reality..today mom and I went to Makenzie's birthday gathering. She's three years old, and she has elaborate parties already. It was ridiculous. Painted again for a while, now the whole house is primed for the topcoat.
I submitted three more photos to Jones Soda. I'm going to be persistent here. But the thing is, even if one of them makes it on a label, they don't send the photographer one, so I'd have to be on the lookout for it. That's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
Ok, this idea really does need to be pursued further.
Those plush monkeys that are in abundance at crafts fairs with velcro on their front paws that kids wear around their necks... picture a plush albatross with velcro on its wing tips. When kids use crayons on undesirable surfaces or otherwise misbehave, they could receive a crash course in Coleridge and guilt when their parents break out the 'tross. The children would then have to wear this 'tross about their neck until their parents knew they had experienced the necessary guilt and remorse from the aforementioned behavior.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home