Second day at the experiment station. Five hours of handling close to every pear picked which filled three bins, looking for codling moth damage. OH MY GOODNESS I was pining for my Ipod. Yesterday was better because Luke was there and we only had to do that for a few hours in the morning and then went all over checking moth and fruit fly traps. Unfortunately, tomorrow bright and early I have more of the same, but I'm definitely bringing the 'pod. And now I am glad that this job didn't work out for the whole summer. But I did need something different from the alpaca ranch. I figure I'll get tired of the bug stuff around the time I have to go back to school.
Besides work, not much has happened. Tonight I walked to Macken's bridge. I listened to a few deer in the forest across the canal behind the house on my way back. No sightings however.
Here's my plan for the upcoming academic year: feel less guilty when I'm not studying, schedule times for regular exercise/wilderness excursions, meet people and actually talk with them and existing acquaintances, go to social events, limit going out for coffay to once a week or less ('less there's a particularly striking person I happen to notice there a lot), and become a good fish and wildlife club secretary. In short, I must change my existing, tried and true way of being. Must...have...confidence...Sure. I can totally do this.
Yep. I never know how to end a post creatively. I could just shout out something random, or sign it, but it's all been done and I certainly don't want to imitate an established blog. I'm up for suggestions. Wait, there's probably like three people that actually read this...still. Suggest! For today though: yip yip yip yip yip yip yip. Look. Look book. Look book. Com-puoot-or. Com-puoot-or. Compuootor compuootor compuootor!
Besides work, not much has happened. Tonight I walked to Macken's bridge. I listened to a few deer in the forest across the canal behind the house on my way back. No sightings however.
Here's my plan for the upcoming academic year: feel less guilty when I'm not studying, schedule times for regular exercise/wilderness excursions, meet people and actually talk with them and existing acquaintances, go to social events, limit going out for coffay to once a week or less ('less there's a particularly striking person I happen to notice there a lot), and become a good fish and wildlife club secretary. In short, I must change my existing, tried and true way of being. Must...have...confidence...Sure. I can totally do this.
Yep. I never know how to end a post creatively. I could just shout out something random, or sign it, but it's all been done and I certainly don't want to imitate an established blog. I'm up for suggestions. Wait, there's probably like three people that actually read this...still. Suggest! For today though: yip yip yip yip yip yip yip. Look. Look book. Look book. Com-puoot-or. Com-puoot-or. Compuootor compuootor compuootor!


1 Comments:
At 7:32 PM ,
Becky said...
Whoa, so that video clip of the Sesame Street "Yip yips" finally downloaded, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home