Well, I sliced my finger open again at work. I was thinking "I should really not be cutting towards myself" and sure enough, half second later, there the knife goes into my finger. It bled a lot and hurt for a while, but now it's ok. Damn, I need to learn how to handle cutlery. And, sadly enough, I ended up slicing the codling moth larva in half too. It was a bummer of a move for both of us.
This evening I went to take care of the alpacas. I wanted to hurry and get back since we were aiming on visiting one of Tim's friends who has an awesome male german shepherd, and what I thought was a female german shepherd from what Tim told me. By the time I got back, Tim had gone, but I ate dinner quickly and mom and I went down too, for another practice drive in the stick shift. Well, this female dog is a belgian malinois, and it was trained to do police work. It's solid black, rather uncommon for malinois, and amazing. It'll perform a command within like a second of being told, and it can sure jump. It will also attack on command and keeps people in their cars, but since her owner introduced us, she was super friendly. He's going to breed her and he's offered us a puppy! Perhaps mom will go for it. The guy paid $1600 for her, which is pretty standard for a well-trained potential police dog.
The driving went smoothly, my skills with a manual transmission vehicle have greatly improved since I started, so yay.
Not much else to report. It's been a busy day, but not particularly exciting.
This evening I went to take care of the alpacas. I wanted to hurry and get back since we were aiming on visiting one of Tim's friends who has an awesome male german shepherd, and what I thought was a female german shepherd from what Tim told me. By the time I got back, Tim had gone, but I ate dinner quickly and mom and I went down too, for another practice drive in the stick shift. Well, this female dog is a belgian malinois, and it was trained to do police work. It's solid black, rather uncommon for malinois, and amazing. It'll perform a command within like a second of being told, and it can sure jump. It will also attack on command and keeps people in their cars, but since her owner introduced us, she was super friendly. He's going to breed her and he's offered us a puppy! Perhaps mom will go for it. The guy paid $1600 for her, which is pretty standard for a well-trained potential police dog.
The driving went smoothly, my skills with a manual transmission vehicle have greatly improved since I started, so yay.
Not much else to report. It's been a busy day, but not particularly exciting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home