Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The era of statistics is officially over, with the final ending at approximately 5:15 this afternoon (sounds of vigorous rejoicing here). I'll be back home tomorrow early afternoon so yay for that. Here are my spring break plans:

Prepare for my internship this summer (I'll actually be booking a flight which makes the whole thing a bit more real and quite possibly, frightening)

Hike/wildlife watch

Scour the thickest, most uninviting tangles of brush for shed antlers (my goal: elk and/or matched set)

Go camping with Matt (I can almost taste the smoky flaky blueberryy pancakes now)

Shop for some new items (skirt, jeans/work clothes for the summer, possibly some new shoe accessories)

Familiarize myself with new camera and possibly look for a carrying case to tote it in.

CONSUME delicious delicacies

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    I can only guess that "blueberryy pancakes" is meant to be pronounced in Strawberry Shortcake style, a la the butterfly in "The Big Apple" movie: "a big, cool bowl, of STRAWBERRYY ICE CREAM!"

     
  • At 11:52 PM , Blogger Merrie said...

    Oooo, how big?
    Berrryy big!
    How cool?
    Berrryy cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home