Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I really should quit facebook. There's no getting around the fact that people portray themselves as they want others to see them. It's just false impressions everywhere, but then what isn't? Yeah, I think it'd be pretty sweet if the whole world's population was compelled to tell the truth for one day, Liar Liar style. There's so much that people can't get through a profile. I know I am striving for acceptance amongst this college crowd, and hating myself for it, and not wanting to even care, but then when I don't feel like I look decent (this usually has to do with my hair) I seriously have a crappy self image and next to no self esteem. Do I not want to care because of my ideals or because I'd rather get out of putting in the effort?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    I think your post title should have been: "I wish I could quit you."

    I kinda like Facebook. I learned how to post videos yesterday. You should watch -- I guarantee you'll laugh =)

    And your hair is beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home