Yesterday's weather was ridiculous. Finally got a taste of winter, much to my dismay. I knew this recent sunny autumn weather wouldn't last. It was quite blustery and the rain pelted down all day. I decided to skip the usual dog walk because of this and went shopping for a rain jacket instead. I gave Goodwill an honest shot, but found nothing, so purchased a little old navy silver jacket at Second Glance. Of course I found another short sleeve (but hooded) shirt I didn't need. But it's adorable.
I stayed up way too late last night, so planned on napping after I got home from sociology this morning. At first I felt pretty awake and debated the decision, but I did fall asleep after I set my alarm clock. And of course, I ignored my alarm by turning it off and continuing my blissful sleep. I woke up at 1:00 (which is when my lab is) and rushed to campus. I didn't want to wait for the bus so drove myself and parked in a residential area. Luckily the only thing that had happened with the deer necropsy was its jawbone was taken out. So I got to see the rumen and other three parts of the "stomach," which was pretty cool. Coblentz couldn't find anything wrong with the deer, which was a yearling buck - it had just died in somebody's yard. Odd.
I went to Java II with Karl because I'm tired of ignoring him. Plus I needed to vote for my favorite photos from international experience students. Yeah, I voted for my elephant photo. Considering I was there and took it, it definitely is my favorite. And honestly, up there as far as general photographic nicety goes.
I took Shitaya on a walk to the park. Cooked dinner. Did a bit of internet research for my protest letter for women studies. Read. That's about it. Nothing terribly exciting in my life at the moment.
Next week = Thanksgiving! Yay for another excuse to eat exorbitant quantities of rich food. I wonder if mum is going to purchase another organic free range turkey and if I will deviate from my normal dietary regimen?
I stayed up way too late last night, so planned on napping after I got home from sociology this morning. At first I felt pretty awake and debated the decision, but I did fall asleep after I set my alarm clock. And of course, I ignored my alarm by turning it off and continuing my blissful sleep. I woke up at 1:00 (which is when my lab is) and rushed to campus. I didn't want to wait for the bus so drove myself and parked in a residential area. Luckily the only thing that had happened with the deer necropsy was its jawbone was taken out. So I got to see the rumen and other three parts of the "stomach," which was pretty cool. Coblentz couldn't find anything wrong with the deer, which was a yearling buck - it had just died in somebody's yard. Odd.
I went to Java II with Karl because I'm tired of ignoring him. Plus I needed to vote for my favorite photos from international experience students. Yeah, I voted for my elephant photo. Considering I was there and took it, it definitely is my favorite. And honestly, up there as far as general photographic nicety goes.
I took Shitaya on a walk to the park. Cooked dinner. Did a bit of internet research for my protest letter for women studies. Read. That's about it. Nothing terribly exciting in my life at the moment.
Next week = Thanksgiving! Yay for another excuse to eat exorbitant quantities of rich food. I wonder if mum is going to purchase another organic free range turkey and if I will deviate from my normal dietary regimen?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home