So, this is my last night at home, for tomorrow I depart in the morning for a day and night at the home where resides my sweet love, Justin. Is that sappy enough for you, Andrew!?
Today I worked once more for the Whitmans and took some photos of the baby 'pacas. They're so insanely adorable. There is one little white suri coated baby whose lips upturn slightly, as if perpetually smiling. I call her the smiley faced baby, but she also reminds me of a frog, oddly enough. Must be her big eyes and the fact that her mouth just stands out as a prominent feature moreso than those of the others. Porschia is also superb - she can be identified easily by touch as she was handraised for the first couple weeks. Normally you give a baby alpaca a little shove and they scramble to get out of your way, maybe even jumping a bit and kicking. But you try to move Porschia out of your way and she just stands there. It's like, "oh hi Porschia."
I lazed about with Sassy cat, ate a scattered lunch, listened to music, and packed this afternoon. Then I accompanied mum and Tim to the ODFW office in The Dalles to take the Wildlife Control Operators exam, and then we picked up a gun safe at Kmart and I unsuccessfully browsed for reasonably-priced CDs at Fred Meyer.
Then I convinced mom to go to The Crazy Pepper for dinner, which was delicious. I got a hearty burrito and a strawberry dacqueri (drink cost more than the dinner) complete with a spot of whipped cream, a little umbrella, and a cherry on top. It was delicious, and very mildly alcoholic.
Today I worked once more for the Whitmans and took some photos of the baby 'pacas. They're so insanely adorable. There is one little white suri coated baby whose lips upturn slightly, as if perpetually smiling. I call her the smiley faced baby, but she also reminds me of a frog, oddly enough. Must be her big eyes and the fact that her mouth just stands out as a prominent feature moreso than those of the others. Porschia is also superb - she can be identified easily by touch as she was handraised for the first couple weeks. Normally you give a baby alpaca a little shove and they scramble to get out of your way, maybe even jumping a bit and kicking. But you try to move Porschia out of your way and she just stands there. It's like, "oh hi Porschia."
I lazed about with Sassy cat, ate a scattered lunch, listened to music, and packed this afternoon. Then I accompanied mum and Tim to the ODFW office in The Dalles to take the Wildlife Control Operators exam, and then we picked up a gun safe at Kmart and I unsuccessfully browsed for reasonably-priced CDs at Fred Meyer.
Then I convinced mom to go to The Crazy Pepper for dinner, which was delicious. I got a hearty burrito and a strawberry dacqueri (drink cost more than the dinner) complete with a spot of whipped cream, a little umbrella, and a cherry on top. It was delicious, and very mildly alcoholic.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home