So today has been slightly noneventful. I woke up late late. I cleared my car's floorboards and seats of wrappers, directions on notecards, and bottle caps. I checked Tim's bobcat traps. I slothed. Then Cathryn called me back with the deal on how much work I still owe them for their advance payment and a request to run an errand for her in town to help with that as she's been ill. So I killed two birds with one stone by doing that and dropping by the health department for a term's supply of pills. Exciting stuff. Not really.
I am working once more for them in the morning. Good, because I need to be not so lazy. Recently I've been talking to Justin online and checking out job listings. So many different things I'm interested in, but so much scattering throughout the continent. I'm not ready.
I am working once more for them in the morning. Good, because I need to be not so lazy. Recently I've been talking to Justin online and checking out job listings. So many different things I'm interested in, but so much scattering throughout the continent. I'm not ready.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home