Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, February 28, 2008

So the majority of the evening has consisted of mooching water off of friends, as our water got turned off due to a mistake in paying the water bill (i.e. accidentally using empty account).

SO. I called Jasmine while I was out walking Shtiya to ask if I could use her washing machine. Turns out they don't have one there...(?), so she offered me a shower if I'd like to. So I was like, "well, I could use a shower too." So she wasn't going to be there, so I head over with a bag of shower supplies. Ring doorbell, knock, nobody was there. Front door open though. I go in and shower. And I am just thinking, god, it'd be weird if any of her roommates came home to find someone showering. Of course they'd see my car hopefully...I was just hoping that nobody would walk in while I'm changing as there's no lock on the bathroom door. Anyway, kinda funny. Showering in random houses.

This evening I went over to Jenn's friend's place and they let me use their washing machine ;) Yay for clean clothes. They have a superior cat - a 15 + lb. Maine Coon. So beautiful and cute! He likes to be brushed and will stand up and grab the brush when it's held over his head.

Another beautiful warm day out. Tomorrow I'm leaving after my morning class for Justin's. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home