Found out today that Mrs. Jackson is extending our deadline for the children's books by another week! So the pressure is off there...I'll have that whole 4 day weekend coming up to finish it! But my paintings are coming along nicely, and all I have to do is 6 more.
Tomorrow I'm going to school early (have to be there by 7:30) to do a practice tree ID test with Deboarde. Our actual test is Friday. I've got all 20 scientific names memorized! It's just the identifying part that may prove to be rather difficult. Friday is also the fete de fromage, or cheese party, for French club. I'll have to jockey for position around the soft cheese and baguette table as those disappear quickly! Nothin' better than freshly baked baguettes and brie (heck with the expensive cheese you can't find in HR-gimme the brie!)
Today after school I met mom at Shortt Supply to buy hiking boots-spent all of my alpaca and remaining misc. money, but it was worth it. Mrs. Shortt spent an hour and a half fitting me with the perfect hiking shoe! Also I had to buy a couple pairs of shoe insoles to help support my feet cause they are rather flat.
Yesterday I forgot to add that I watched American History X, mainly just 'cause Edward Furlong is in it. Turned out to be pretty sad and depressing (he is shot to death in the end), but definitely would recommend that movie.
Becky-Friday is the start of a whole new season of Degrassi (haha). I guess Emma goes looking for her biological father, and in a later episode Manny is going to change her look dramatically-it looks pretty damn funny, like she wears a thong with low-rise jeans and it's more than slightly visible. I'll have to keep you updated.
Well, more later.
Tomorrow I'm going to school early (have to be there by 7:30) to do a practice tree ID test with Deboarde. Our actual test is Friday. I've got all 20 scientific names memorized! It's just the identifying part that may prove to be rather difficult. Friday is also the fete de fromage, or cheese party, for French club. I'll have to jockey for position around the soft cheese and baguette table as those disappear quickly! Nothin' better than freshly baked baguettes and brie (heck with the expensive cheese you can't find in HR-gimme the brie!)
Today after school I met mom at Shortt Supply to buy hiking boots-spent all of my alpaca and remaining misc. money, but it was worth it. Mrs. Shortt spent an hour and a half fitting me with the perfect hiking shoe! Also I had to buy a couple pairs of shoe insoles to help support my feet cause they are rather flat.
Yesterday I forgot to add that I watched American History X, mainly just 'cause Edward Furlong is in it. Turned out to be pretty sad and depressing (he is shot to death in the end), but definitely would recommend that movie.
Becky-Friday is the start of a whole new season of Degrassi (haha). I guess Emma goes looking for her biological father, and in a later episode Manny is going to change her look dramatically-it looks pretty damn funny, like she wears a thong with low-rise jeans and it's more than slightly visible. I'll have to keep you updated.
Well, more later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home