Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hmm, not a whole lot going on today. Got out 10 minutes early from both math and conservation. I did well on my conservation quiz. I'm not fond of water chestnuts. The environment in which maraschino cherries are manufactured is also ideal for breeding sea urchins (for the fine dining industry) in captivity.

Anyway, the fisheries and wildlife club meeting was a good one. The state wildlife vet came to talk about wildlife diseases...zoonotics and chronic wasting..all that stuff. Showed some photos, like radiocollaring wolverines and trapping black bears. Pretty awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jeff once told Nick and I that OSU has a marischino cherry class. A whole class devoted to them. We didn't believe him, and we never found out if he was lying or not. Do you know if this is true?

    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home