Not an interesting day..nice weather though. Review day in math, crazy how fast 50 minutes goes when one is actually working problems rather than just listening. Trumpeter swan massacre in conservation. More food analogies in geology...seemingly endless.
In the afternoon not a whole lot happened. Did locate Covell for tomorrow evening's math exam. Kara asked if I would be a willing subject for a make over about a week ago, and today was the day because she wanted to do it before a house meeting. I guess before dances and whatnot she has people lined up for her to do their hair and makeup. She has the soundtrack to Garden State so we listened to that. An hour and about 20 bobbie pins and hair ties later, it looked like I actually was going out on a date or something. Actually more prom-like I think. Very elaborate. Very not me, but it was nice anyway.
I finished my math review sheet and chapter 3 of geology, unmotivated about those last two essays that are due Friday.
Professional indoor plant care?
In the afternoon not a whole lot happened. Did locate Covell for tomorrow evening's math exam. Kara asked if I would be a willing subject for a make over about a week ago, and today was the day because she wanted to do it before a house meeting. I guess before dances and whatnot she has people lined up for her to do their hair and makeup. She has the soundtrack to Garden State so we listened to that. An hour and about 20 bobbie pins and hair ties later, it looked like I actually was going out on a date or something. Actually more prom-like I think. Very elaborate. Very not me, but it was nice anyway.
I finished my math review sheet and chapter 3 of geology, unmotivated about those last two essays that are due Friday.
Professional indoor plant care?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home