Well. Artesian spring..tomorrow is friday. And I survived the day, including the formal and annoying scholarship reception. "So, what's the hardest class you're taking?" "What's your biggest accomplishment?" Arg. I hate that stuff. I know one must muster a collection of stuff to put on the applications..but still. It can get out of hand. People just take this stuff way too seriously. At least the food items were good. And the strawberry lemonade was nice too. We also got state of the art thermal travel mugs. So, I can't complain. So yeah, after cleaning the sleeping porch I got ready for that. Now I mean business when cleaning the sleeping porch. I'm not going to take any bs from anyone. I will turn on the lights without checking to see if anyone is in there first. I post it on the door for goodness sakes. When I got back I had to dive right into dinner dishes and kitchen cleaning. Next time I will bring a couple CDs down with me. Fairly awful songs on this one radio station.
Tomorrow I have a quiz in conservation. I don't think it'll be too difficult. I don't really see how it could be. It's over salmon. I still can't believe that thousands of years ago there were 6 foot long saber tooth salmon in the Columbia. That's so weird to think about. They had great big impressive teeth like the cats did. I found out that I don't have the right version of A Sand County Almanac for that class. So frustrating..I really don't want to have to go out and buy yet another book. I wonder if there's even a significant difference between the two.
Oo, I won two CDs on ebay. Disintegration and Clarity (Jimmy Eat World). I may try to get Wish too.
Looking forward to the weekend. A day of nothingness followed by field trip to Cape Perpetua.
Tomorrow I have a quiz in conservation. I don't think it'll be too difficult. I don't really see how it could be. It's over salmon. I still can't believe that thousands of years ago there were 6 foot long saber tooth salmon in the Columbia. That's so weird to think about. They had great big impressive teeth like the cats did. I found out that I don't have the right version of A Sand County Almanac for that class. So frustrating..I really don't want to have to go out and buy yet another book. I wonder if there's even a significant difference between the two.
Oo, I won two CDs on ebay. Disintegration and Clarity (Jimmy Eat World). I may try to get Wish too.
Looking forward to the weekend. A day of nothingness followed by field trip to Cape Perpetua.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home