I acquired an AIM account. My new IM name is muskrateer86. I'll probably still use AOL once in a while. Relatively new email address: merrie.richardson@gmail.com
Today not much happened. New roommate moved in. Classes..short quiz in math..nothing going on in the afternoon, house meeting at 5. And the house meeting ended with more specific job instructions. So I had to go to the kitchen, past a glorious tray of golden chicken strips, to learn more about the grill and sanitizer. Then when we were finally finished the line was very endless looking, and the last chicken strip was taken before I reached the table. That was quite disappointing. I was left with side dishes. Trivial, yeah. Tomorrow morning some people are getting up at 5 to go wake up the Beaver Lodge residents. No thank you..
I'm getting way too bored here. I got my math homework done pretty early..all I have is some reading. I think integrated 2 was more like between 95 and 111. Moline claimed it would be equivalent to 65, but this class is very much basic stuff. Maybe my opinion will change later..but it seems easier than integ. 2. Either way, I'm not fond. And I read that Descartes is to blame for the system of plotting points. Sure someone else would've come up with it though. It's a problem.
Not anticipating with joy Thursday. It's my work day and somehow I have to get the sleeping porch done, go to the not fun scholarship event, and get back in time to do dinner dishes.
Oh I can't wait to move my stuff into the new house. It might be as soon as two or three weeks and it'll be finished. I was going to have an end of summer gathering, but obviously that didn't materialize. Winter break however will be perfect.
Today not much happened. New roommate moved in. Classes..short quiz in math..nothing going on in the afternoon, house meeting at 5. And the house meeting ended with more specific job instructions. So I had to go to the kitchen, past a glorious tray of golden chicken strips, to learn more about the grill and sanitizer. Then when we were finally finished the line was very endless looking, and the last chicken strip was taken before I reached the table. That was quite disappointing. I was left with side dishes. Trivial, yeah. Tomorrow morning some people are getting up at 5 to go wake up the Beaver Lodge residents. No thank you..
I'm getting way too bored here. I got my math homework done pretty early..all I have is some reading. I think integrated 2 was more like between 95 and 111. Moline claimed it would be equivalent to 65, but this class is very much basic stuff. Maybe my opinion will change later..but it seems easier than integ. 2. Either way, I'm not fond. And I read that Descartes is to blame for the system of plotting points. Sure someone else would've come up with it though. It's a problem.
Not anticipating with joy Thursday. It's my work day and somehow I have to get the sleeping porch done, go to the not fun scholarship event, and get back in time to do dinner dishes.
Oh I can't wait to move my stuff into the new house. It might be as soon as two or three weeks and it'll be finished. I was going to have an end of summer gathering, but obviously that didn't materialize. Winter break however will be perfect.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home