Should I ditch AOL for AIM? I guess AOL is a little old school. But it seems like once I get set in a routine it's difficult to break the habit.
Previous Posts
- Not much going on for once. Getting another roomma...
- A busy day, despite the fact that I only had two c...
- I'm already tired and it's not even 10..this canno...
- Good luck all you other people starting classes to...
- Ok, here's what I was complaining about previously...
- Classes start tomorrow..my first class is math, fo...
- Today Rachel, Jasmine, and I went to see Garden St...
- Another eventunful, boring day. I got up a bit lat...
- Jodie, who is it that you like that goes here? I f...
- Boring day. When I left the sleeping porch there w...


1 Comments:
At 5:09 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Yeah, you're on a high speed connection now right? So you don't need that AOL abominable snowman. AIM is still the devil (I use Trillian instead) but better than AOL for sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home