Jodie, who is it that you like that goes here? I forget his name..
Previous Posts
- Boring day. When I left the sleeping porch there w...
- Becky! Must you quote Faulkner and other authors f...
- Autumnal Equinox! Again, nothing much to report on...
- Nothing terribly exciting happened today. I did ho...
- Today was a fairly busy day. Saw Jon, talked to hi...
- I'm here. I am in my co-op study room. Incredibly ...
- OK, last post. I don't particularly feel like goin...
- I cannot believe this..Tim just saw a cougar cross...
- I went to work for the last time today. It was act...
- Second to last day of work! What I will not miss a...


1 Comments:
At 10:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Jacob Jennings. He has red hair, and is studying to be a dentist. Look for him...he's dreamy.
Post a Comment
<< Home