Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, September 19, 2004

OK, last post. I don't particularly feel like going over the whole day, but a lot happened.
I'm pretty much packed. Just have to add a few more clothes in the morning that are air drying. It's kind of a hodgepodge. I don't look very organized due to the random boxes and bags full of stuff just floating around. But, I believe I am.

One last canal walk with Bosun, and a last hike near the settling pond (saw and photographed numerous bear tracks in the mud!). Also saw two ruffed grouse and a bunch of deer tracks, and a tiny fish. The wooly bears are migrating. I think I'm allergic to wooly bears.

Got distracted by Starz free preview. The second LOTR was on. Luckily it was over half over. Laundry and more packing and CD saving to "my music library"as I don't want to bring all of my CDs and have them stolen.

If you would like my address and/or new email address contact me. I'll still have muskratfan but I got a new one through gmail. Also, I'll finally be getting a cell phone. Big step. And it would be cool to try and stay in contact with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home