Autumnal Equinox! Again, nothing much to report on. Did locate and purchase one of the required items for math. Oh yeah, and I did get locked out of my room accidentally. But it was only for about 15 minutes. Rachel picked up a chair for our room at some thrift store, it's comfy. We needed a piece of furniture in here. At five we had the all co-op dinner. Believe these forced social gatherings are good, otherwise I'd probably never meet anyone. No chairs, so everyone sat in the grass, forming circles. A few guys sat next to Rachel and I, asked what we were studying, what co-op we were from, and other random questions. One of them actually asked me what year I was too. Somehow I just thought that every single other student would automatically assume I am a freshman and not bother asking. I explored around campus quite a bit, went out just to walk around three times. This evening I walked for about an hour. Figure I have been exercise deprived these past four days. I went all the way to the student center, across from the hilton garden inn where I stayed at for the ffa convention. Super nice weather too.
Coming back towards the lodge I saw two people walking towards me, thought I heard my name, but crossed the street anyway. They ducked behind a car and followed. Michelle and Griffin. They thought I was purposefully avoiding them. And that's not exactly out of fathomable reason either. But I wasn't, I just couldn't tell who they were. We talked for a bit, which was actually kind of nice. Surprisingly enough, I haven't even seen Michael yet! Which is probably a good thing. Tonight starting at 11 is late night at Fred Meyer. And although it sounds fun, it doesn't end until 1:30, and if I wanted to come back any earlier I most likely couldn't. So I may miss out on the deals, but then again I don't really think there's anything I absolutely need, so it'd be a waste of money anyway. Tomorrow there's absolutely nothing interesting happening. I need to force feed my cell phone number to everyone, because only three people have it, family members inclusive. And I have 400 minutes, and I've only talked about 10.
Coming back towards the lodge I saw two people walking towards me, thought I heard my name, but crossed the street anyway. They ducked behind a car and followed. Michelle and Griffin. They thought I was purposefully avoiding them. And that's not exactly out of fathomable reason either. But I wasn't, I just couldn't tell who they were. We talked for a bit, which was actually kind of nice. Surprisingly enough, I haven't even seen Michael yet! Which is probably a good thing. Tonight starting at 11 is late night at Fred Meyer. And although it sounds fun, it doesn't end until 1:30, and if I wanted to come back any earlier I most likely couldn't. So I may miss out on the deals, but then again I don't really think there's anything I absolutely need, so it'd be a waste of money anyway. Tomorrow there's absolutely nothing interesting happening. I need to force feed my cell phone number to everyone, because only three people have it, family members inclusive. And I have 400 minutes, and I've only talked about 10.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home