Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Not much going on for once.
Getting another roommate though, I think she's actually moving in tomorrow. I guess I don't mind..figured it would happen soon anyway.
Early this morning there was an abduction attempt on campus. A 21 year old was walking by the student center when some man came up from behind and tried to grab her. Walking to my first class I saw a police car and news crew filming by a residence hall. I don't really feel affected by it. Maybe I should, but considering the fact that I'm never out in the early or evening hours by myself I don't exactly feel vulnerable.

I talked to the internship coordinator for the department and she recommended not diving into this deer project this year. She said she rarely advises freshmen to do internships. I thought it might be a bit much this early..but I definitely want to pursue it (or something similar) in the future. At least it prompted me to write a resume. I needed to have one on hand anyways.

Alright, now I'm bored

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home