Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, September 24, 2004

Another eventunful, boring day.
I got up a bit later than usual for the sole purpose of wasting time; it would be totally pointless sitting in my room during that time. At 11 I headed over to the withycombe to catch a van to the ag. BBQ. We left about 5 after, and the thing didn't officially start until 12. It was ok..saw my advisers again, and a girl I met at start with whom I have most of my classes. I'm looking forward to Sunday at least, but too bad this field trip wasn't situated in the middle of the week to relieve some of this boredom.
Nothing happened until this evening, when we walked to Varsity for the ice cream social. Ok, so I'm not exactly comfortable in huge crowded areas. The ice cream was very good though. Then we all experienced Christian rock (Varsity is an off-campus Christian co-op) for approx. 40 minutes. The lead singer seemed to have a Jim Adkins look going. They were good. And it was really awkward for me, as I'm not exactly a religious individual.

Tomorrow is "swashbuckler." Sunday is the coast trip which will be all day, followed by job assignment. Arrggh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home