Well, I went home and returned. I really didn't get much time at home today since we left before noon for town..quick stop at Rosauers and then to Jon's. We had to wait a while to get in touch with Graham. I don't believe he knew we'd set the leave at 12:30.
Yesterday I ate raw apple pie for breakfast. It also consisted of many household tasks and chores which I felt were necessary to do while home. I walked Bosun, then cleaned up the rabbit pen area and even made an attempt at clipping their nails. Rabbit nails need to be trimmed on an adequately regular basis. But it's not an easy thing to do. They're not exceptionally cooperative creatures. But I got the front paws of both the "normal" rabbits done, and some on the back feet. Below is posted a photo of the lop. It flops too, just like Sir Hops A Lot did. I know..the name is a bit much. But I was like, in sixth grade or something. Anyway, the flop is basically what it does when it's tired..it doesn't just lay down, it flops over on its side.
After the season premier of Degrassi (don't even hassle me about this, I know it's very much a lower age division show, but it's compelling), I went to Samantha's. Jodie and Chelsea were there too. Jodie was looking for marriage-worthy guys on friendster. That was interesting...
We talked for an hour before going to get Corie from the dance. I was thinking after a few seconds of listening that her music sounded really familiar. Cure mix! I actually know the titles of all the songs now. Soon I will browse ebay for some of their albums.
A few other people came over to Sam's after the dance. We discussed Disney corruption and viewed the evidence (The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin). Woah. Those animators didn't receive the necessary boredom quelling distractions in their work environment, so they just invented a few random things and threw them into the films. After this a few urban legends were shared. Jodie and Samantha were more afraid of the world. Because of the Disney betrayal though. All in all, the plans shattered as the SNL watching was reduced to one skit before it ended when I got home, and four small Keebler cookies in place of a giant one. But one day I do want to experience the cake-like monstrosity that is a giant Rosauers cookie.
Just as I was nearing the signing off time, some random dude from Idaho IMs me. Now normally I wouldn't bother, but since I wasn't tired I decided why not wait and see how neurotic this particuler IMer was. Suffice it to say that a 20 minute conversation can seem like an hour wasted given the right circumstances.
"hey are you into the MT HELENS thing"
"SO LIKE"
"would you be interested"
"in the earths history?"
"of plants and animals?"
"on the surface?"
"my best friend is gravity"
"thanks gravity"
"my second friend would have to be"
"the earths CORE"
(ok, that was actually amusing)
"I want to know the meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS on earth"
"what are you doin up so late?"
"watchin the presidantial debate of the early 90's on cspan like me?"
Did posting that much of it seem overkill? If it did then I think I've effectively conveyed my feelings.
Yesterday I ate raw apple pie for breakfast. It also consisted of many household tasks and chores which I felt were necessary to do while home. I walked Bosun, then cleaned up the rabbit pen area and even made an attempt at clipping their nails. Rabbit nails need to be trimmed on an adequately regular basis. But it's not an easy thing to do. They're not exceptionally cooperative creatures. But I got the front paws of both the "normal" rabbits done, and some on the back feet. Below is posted a photo of the lop. It flops too, just like Sir Hops A Lot did. I know..the name is a bit much. But I was like, in sixth grade or something. Anyway, the flop is basically what it does when it's tired..it doesn't just lay down, it flops over on its side.
After the season premier of Degrassi (don't even hassle me about this, I know it's very much a lower age division show, but it's compelling), I went to Samantha's. Jodie and Chelsea were there too. Jodie was looking for marriage-worthy guys on friendster. That was interesting...
We talked for an hour before going to get Corie from the dance. I was thinking after a few seconds of listening that her music sounded really familiar. Cure mix! I actually know the titles of all the songs now. Soon I will browse ebay for some of their albums.
A few other people came over to Sam's after the dance. We discussed Disney corruption and viewed the evidence (The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin). Woah. Those animators didn't receive the necessary boredom quelling distractions in their work environment, so they just invented a few random things and threw them into the films. After this a few urban legends were shared. Jodie and Samantha were more afraid of the world. Because of the Disney betrayal though. All in all, the plans shattered as the SNL watching was reduced to one skit before it ended when I got home, and four small Keebler cookies in place of a giant one. But one day I do want to experience the cake-like monstrosity that is a giant Rosauers cookie.
Just as I was nearing the signing off time, some random dude from Idaho IMs me. Now normally I wouldn't bother, but since I wasn't tired I decided why not wait and see how neurotic this particuler IMer was. Suffice it to say that a 20 minute conversation can seem like an hour wasted given the right circumstances.
"hey are you into the MT HELENS thing"
"SO LIKE"
"would you be interested"
"in the earths history?"
"of plants and animals?"
"on the surface?"
"my best friend is gravity"
"thanks gravity"
"my second friend would have to be"
"the earths CORE"
(ok, that was actually amusing)
"I want to know the meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS on earth"
"what are you doin up so late?"
"watchin the presidantial debate of the early 90's on cspan like me?"
Did posting that much of it seem overkill? If it did then I think I've effectively conveyed my feelings.


2 Comments:
At 10:43 AM ,
Anonymous said...
dude, that was a freaking weird post. i don't know why, but it blew my mind. maybe my mind just can't read words right now since i just got up. this is the weirdest post i've ever seen on your blog. you witch doctor!
At 10:44 AM ,
Anonymous said...
--alex
Post a Comment
<< Home