Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, October 01, 2004

Home..it's kinda neat to be back. There was a small fiasco involved with getting picked up at Jon's, primarily consisting of numerous unsuccessful phone calls, but it was resolved, and I ended up staying in town for the football game rather than going home first. It rained moths. We lost. 27 to 33. Nice to see everyone. Tomorrow is an SNL and giant cookie consumption night!

Bosun! He barked at me a bit. The bark when he gets all worked up about a walk or brushing. Tomorrow I'll have to take him on a walk. Ok, this new rabbit is quite possibly the cutest on earth. It is the color of caramel, a Holland lop (With pedigree. It just doesn't seem right for such a ridiculously adorable animal to have a pedigree. I think of racing horses having pedigrees), and its head is like..a cube. You must see it to appreciate it. I'll have to get a photo or two.

The woodstove is being installed tomorrow. The clawfoot tub is in, and the tile. Looks good. Running water too. Deck building will start soon as well.



1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You went home for the Homecoming game? T_T I want to go home for Homecoming... :(

    I heard about the loss from Kent. It sounds like a very eventful game...last 40 secs and all.

    I envy your closeness to home.

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home