Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Basically the only thing worth mentioning would be the first fisheries and wildlife club meeting which took place at 5:30 this evening. I'm definitely going to join. Last year the spring break trip was to Yellowstone. They fricking got to see a wolf eating an elk. This year's trip will be to the redwoods. Don't know if that will be feasible yet..but it would be awesome. Plus the club in general will just be a good opportunity to get some hands-on experience and meet biologists and other students.

I ran out of candy bars today. Now I'm left with barely edible vitamin C wafers and a lot of peanut butter.

Why must I hesitate to pursue something due to negative past experiences and the fear of something going wrong in the future? It would probably be better to take a risk now and just trust that things will work out for the best somehow than refrain from doing something at all. Now if I could only put that into practice.

Who knew blogs were googleable? I mean, I knew mine isn't because I specified it as not being a "public" blog, but I had no clue they were google searchable. I just figured they were only accessible through blogger.com or something.

Jodie, an admirable last post.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My David post? Yeah, I'm pretty fond of it myself.
    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home