Day one of finals week: check.
I am done with the freaking most annoying class ever - public speaking. "According to your text, what are three elements of a good story?" WTF! How is anyone supposed to remember that? All the answers had at least one thing in common, and of course they all could have been correct. It's just that the textbook is the overarching authority here, despite its stupidity. Ok, I don't care if I get a few problems wrong, but it is bothersome that this teacher writes really ambigous multiple choice sections! Anyway, that's done with.
Tomorrow/today I have biology at four, then on Thursday chemistry at 4. And I have one more FW essay to write which is due on Wednesday. I'm not leaving until Friday because the FW Club leaders are meeting at American Dream to discuss possible trips Fri. at noon. Yes, I am going to be secretary of the Fish and Wildlife Club next year - yay for me finally branching out - this is going to FORCE me to finally meet people within the department!
The highlight of tomorrow shall be waffles at Interzone in the morning. I love Interzone, and I love waffles. Combining the two should put me in a most tranquil state to prepare me for further testing.
I want a German Shepherd. Or a Shiloh Shepherd. Mum, are you reading this!? I need a hiking companion! :)
I am done with the freaking most annoying class ever - public speaking. "According to your text, what are three elements of a good story?" WTF! How is anyone supposed to remember that? All the answers had at least one thing in common, and of course they all could have been correct. It's just that the textbook is the overarching authority here, despite its stupidity. Ok, I don't care if I get a few problems wrong, but it is bothersome that this teacher writes really ambigous multiple choice sections! Anyway, that's done with.
Tomorrow/today I have biology at four, then on Thursday chemistry at 4. And I have one more FW essay to write which is due on Wednesday. I'm not leaving until Friday because the FW Club leaders are meeting at American Dream to discuss possible trips Fri. at noon. Yes, I am going to be secretary of the Fish and Wildlife Club next year - yay for me finally branching out - this is going to FORCE me to finally meet people within the department!
The highlight of tomorrow shall be waffles at Interzone in the morning. I love Interzone, and I love waffles. Combining the two should put me in a most tranquil state to prepare me for further testing.
I want a German Shepherd. Or a Shiloh Shepherd. Mum, are you reading this!? I need a hiking companion! :)


3 Comments:
At 5:06 PM ,
Becky said...
I'm afraid the dog is a no-go. I tried Mum already. I basically said, "Mum, you know I can't have a pet for God only knows how many years with this grad student lifestyle... so maybe do you want to get a puppy this summer I can play with?" Nope. And we only have ourselves to blame... me with the Tasha, and you with the Bosun.
At 11:08 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Yes Merrie, I hear you loud and clear. And the long and short of it was Bosun....and the long and short of it now is maybe.
At 11:04 AM ,
Merrie said...
Hah! See that Becky..a "maybe"! Mum, I'm sure if we went to Surefire you'd fall in love with the dogs...and it wouldn't have to be a puppy! Puppies are lots o' extra work. And their young adult dogs are often more reasonably priced and already housetrained! Hiking companion..watchdog..ehh? You could even take obedience classes with it. Just like old times, except it probably wouldn't be as vicious as Tasha was and lunge at other dogs..it might be an enjoyable experience! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home