Huh, well..Matt and I are together again. We couldn't stay apart, and we couldn't be just friends. So, hopefully we can work things out and make it better. There was a hike to Bald Hill this morning (avery and azalea) which was fun. Pretty short, but still a nice exercise. I saw one unidentified slug.
Previous Posts
- Well, I'm settled in here at college. Things are g...
- Tomorrow's my last work day! I'm anticipating with...
- A praying mantis that flew from beneath my feet an...
- Near Lookout Point
- Lately, I've kind of been wanting to get back to s...
- Ew my goodness, today was a little slice of boredo...
- On the trail, a couple miles from Goat Lake.
- Goat Rocks from the trail
- Back from our wilderness excursion in the backwood...
- I am back from Corvallis, where I had a lovely tim...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home