Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wow, in relating my huge life crises to the world (aka, about five people), I forgot to touch on these essential points:

1. My letter to the editor got published. Woohoo. I totally made that guy look bad in his environmental carelessness.
2. The huge-ass tent in the quad is in the process of being torn down. All I ever saw happen was construction. What the hell occurred there besides a drag show?
3. Fred Meyer has moved its remaining Halloween Candy stores to the front discount section. Replacing the several aisles of All Hallow's Eve decor and treats? Christmas. Yep. This the day before Halloween. Think how Thanksgiving must feel! Oh, you got skipped!
4. So I emerged from my warm cocoon of a bed this morning around 6:30. Only to find out, when I finally got to campus via bus, that my 8:00 class was cancelled. Boo! Back to bed. I actually slept till like 11:00. Ah, slothfulness.
5. I forgot to buy milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home