Lazy Monday.
Not much happening tonight.
After women's studies I went to the bookstore to purchase a cover sheet and green cardstock for our zine project. I have put together a few pages so far, and it's turning out pretty good I think.
Yesterday Becky and mum and I relaxed with mochas at Interzone. It was nice. They played the Once soundtrack too. We then proceeded to Fred Meyer to pick out a card for our uncle, and mom ended up acquiring the Thanksgiving turkey because it was a good deal. It's free-range and supposedly raised on a family farm, so I'm eating it. I do like me some turkey. I just ate a venison burger too. I'm such a carnivore. We went to American Dream for eggplant and sun dried tomato pizza. Shortly thereafter, the family left. Sort of sad, but I'll be heading home tomorrow so it's not bad.
Matt and I went to see Into the Wild. We both wanted to see it and had no one to go with. 10 o'clock on a Sunday to see a movie that's been playing for a few weeks = three other people in whole theater. It was so good. Gorgeous cinematography, wild set locations, oh yeah - and a gorgeous actor to play the part of Chris. Very sad film though. It does stay close to the source, using Krakauer's book as a good guide, and Chris's own words.
Tomorrow I'm traveling a day ahead of the crowd. Just was reminded today that my lab is canceled too, so I can potentially head out before noon!
Anywho, I'm out.
Not much happening tonight.
After women's studies I went to the bookstore to purchase a cover sheet and green cardstock for our zine project. I have put together a few pages so far, and it's turning out pretty good I think.
Yesterday Becky and mum and I relaxed with mochas at Interzone. It was nice. They played the Once soundtrack too. We then proceeded to Fred Meyer to pick out a card for our uncle, and mom ended up acquiring the Thanksgiving turkey because it was a good deal. It's free-range and supposedly raised on a family farm, so I'm eating it. I do like me some turkey. I just ate a venison burger too. I'm such a carnivore. We went to American Dream for eggplant and sun dried tomato pizza. Shortly thereafter, the family left. Sort of sad, but I'll be heading home tomorrow so it's not bad.
Matt and I went to see Into the Wild. We both wanted to see it and had no one to go with. 10 o'clock on a Sunday to see a movie that's been playing for a few weeks = three other people in whole theater. It was so good. Gorgeous cinematography, wild set locations, oh yeah - and a gorgeous actor to play the part of Chris. Very sad film though. It does stay close to the source, using Krakauer's book as a good guide, and Chris's own words.
Tomorrow I'm traveling a day ahead of the crowd. Just was reminded today that my lab is canceled too, so I can potentially head out before noon!
Anywho, I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home