So, I'm undecided as to what to do tonight. Thus far, I've made dinner, contemplated movies and Interzone, and listened to music. I really am loving Interpol. Must acquire more of their music...
Lately it's been raining. I lost my student ID card (very inexplicably) a couple days ago so gave in and forked over the money for a new one. The positive thing is they took a new photo and I don't look like a massive geek like I did in the last one. But that old ID card...it's rather sad. I tend to hold on to things like that for reminiscence, and that card's been through a lot.
There's a massive gathering of geese across the street in a grass field of some sort, they come and go but there have been thousands at a time, so it's pretty cool. Except yesterday I saw a guy go out there with his dog to chase the geese. GREAT. Not like they're migrating and need safe resting havens or anything...it's like, inconceivable to me that other people can be so careless. But then, I guess they just don't even think about it.
Finally I have decided it's worth it to skip my wednesday classes this next week and drive home tuesday afternoon. I have endured sitting in traffic the day before Thanksgiving for three years now, and I think it's time...
Becky flies in tonight (she probably is preparing to get on the plane now) and her and mum will probably come down here on Sunday so I can show Beckers around. It will be fun. Maybe I'll convince her to stay around with me until Tuesday. Definitely will go on a walk with Shitaya.
Lately it's been raining. I lost my student ID card (very inexplicably) a couple days ago so gave in and forked over the money for a new one. The positive thing is they took a new photo and I don't look like a massive geek like I did in the last one. But that old ID card...it's rather sad. I tend to hold on to things like that for reminiscence, and that card's been through a lot.
There's a massive gathering of geese across the street in a grass field of some sort, they come and go but there have been thousands at a time, so it's pretty cool. Except yesterday I saw a guy go out there with his dog to chase the geese. GREAT. Not like they're migrating and need safe resting havens or anything...it's like, inconceivable to me that other people can be so careless. But then, I guess they just don't even think about it.
Finally I have decided it's worth it to skip my wednesday classes this next week and drive home tuesday afternoon. I have endured sitting in traffic the day before Thanksgiving for three years now, and I think it's time...
Becky flies in tonight (she probably is preparing to get on the plane now) and her and mum will probably come down here on Sunday so I can show Beckers around. It will be fun. Maybe I'll convince her to stay around with me until Tuesday. Definitely will go on a walk with Shitaya.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home