Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, February 09, 2008

So, it's Saturday, and as usual I have been relatively lazy today. I just took last year's human impacts exam, and got an 86% without any studying and ommitting what we haven't gone over yet, so I'm not terribly concerned. And my animal behavior exam on Tuesday *should* be a breeze. I don't yet know the format of the entomology exam, but it's not till friday so I'm not terribly concerned.

In light of no exciting news, here are my life goals:
-Graduate from college with a bachelor of science (should happen end of spring term!)
-Find a job I can deal with
-Eventually obtain a Canis familiaris, preferably of the German Shepherd or Shiloh Shepherd variety
-Eventually own my own home. Should be a) of modest size b) not in the suburbs or city c) fairly low impact environmentally (I'm thinking a rainwater catchment system and solar panels and/or "green" energy)
-Perhaps (if I feel like it) become married (yes, because this is totally up to me); ceremony small with minimal unnecessary costs
-Not have children but instead rely on Becky to provide the grandchildren for mom
-Not get any terrible debilitating diseases
-Retire at a decent age
-Buy into consumerism as minimally as possible
-Eat chocolate
-Contribute something useful to the field of wildlife science

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger Ricki said...

    "They" say lists are first steps towards making dreams come true. I like your list. It is well thought out and modest. Do-able.
    Of course our standard of living is considered "rich" by most of the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home