First midterm o' the term: 99.5. Yes, I got all the answers right, but I forgot to underline a bat genus. RIDICULOUS. Maybe I don't need to study quite as much for the next one...but seriously, such a cool test. Since I like animal specimens so much...it was 25 stations with one or two specimens each and two questions per station. That has to be like the coolest test ever. There was even a really nice velvety mole specimen. So CUTE! Now I want a real freeze dried mole.
That's the biggest news of the day...since I missed out on sleeping in this weekend, I skipped my morning class and snuggled under my warm blankets till like noon. It was blissful.
FOUR DAYS!
That's the biggest news of the day...since I missed out on sleeping in this weekend, I skipped my morning class and snuggled under my warm blankets till like noon. It was blissful.
FOUR DAYS!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home