Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, January 19, 2008

So today the inevitable coughing attack occurred in class. Yes, it was an attack. An assault on my sensibilities that tell me to remain a quiet calm student and not call attention to myself as being massively infected. See, when I get a cough, it's not just an intermittent tingling. It's a full-blown sensation (much akin to a York peppermint patty but less sweet) that's absolutely impossible for me to quell. And these fits usually culminate in my eyes watering and me coughing so hard it feels like I'm going to gag and throw up. Yeah, definitely had to visit the ladies room. Coughing SUCKS.

Today I drove my own vehicle to both classes. I got up too late to catch the bus, and then after entomology I napped and then barely had enough time to get ready. I felt so guilty driving my freaking inefficient car though. I definitely want to reserve it for sick or other desperate situations. But I did have the advantage of being able to go to Fred Meyer to use the rest of my gift card (thanks mom!) on juice, soap (almond and lavender bars...luscious), vanilla ice cream, and bananas. Yep, 'naner milkshake!!

I finally felt up for taking Shtiya on a walk too. Saw like two thousand geese fly over us. Still cold out.

Dinner was yummy. Had salmon, wild rice, and kale.

Have done some more research for a paper, listened to music, and watched all but the first half hour of Children of Men on HBO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home