So Wond'ring Aloud is pretty much my new favorite song. It's so simple and sweet, and beautiful. And timely.
This weekend is pretty much going to be the best weekend at college ever, for Justin is coming over - tomorrow through Sunday. And we're going to meet up with Holly and her date. Hopefully we'll go for gelato at some point. We weren't counting on getting together this soon, but as it turns out he doesn't have to work this weekend and my classes haven't dumped a crapload of responsibility on me this early, so it's perfect.
Today I slept in until 10 and did nothing until I caught the bus for wildlife in ag. ecosystems. We talked about the human population explosion, its implications on agriculture and wildlife, and found out our group members for the term project. One of my group members works at the OSU dairy so perhaps we'll get permission to do our project there...I do like cows. :) Someday I want a pet cow. Seriously. I could rescue one from an auction yard and just keep it. Actually, I'd want at least two since they're totally herd animals and keeping just one would be sad.
I already have my first two assignments done, so yay for that. Of course they were both real short rhetorical precis, so it's not like they consumed much of my time.
This afternoon I took Shtiya on a walk finally, to the park..we met an absolutely precious Old English Sheepdog, and I also saw a Great Pyrenees. It's kind of crazy how many purebred dogs there are in this area.
This weekend is pretty much going to be the best weekend at college ever, for Justin is coming over - tomorrow through Sunday. And we're going to meet up with Holly and her date. Hopefully we'll go for gelato at some point. We weren't counting on getting together this soon, but as it turns out he doesn't have to work this weekend and my classes haven't dumped a crapload of responsibility on me this early, so it's perfect.
Today I slept in until 10 and did nothing until I caught the bus for wildlife in ag. ecosystems. We talked about the human population explosion, its implications on agriculture and wildlife, and found out our group members for the term project. One of my group members works at the OSU dairy so perhaps we'll get permission to do our project there...I do like cows. :) Someday I want a pet cow. Seriously. I could rescue one from an auction yard and just keep it. Actually, I'd want at least two since they're totally herd animals and keeping just one would be sad.
I already have my first two assignments done, so yay for that. Of course they were both real short rhetorical precis, so it's not like they consumed much of my time.
This afternoon I took Shtiya on a walk finally, to the park..we met an absolutely precious Old English Sheepdog, and I also saw a Great Pyrenees. It's kind of crazy how many purebred dogs there are in this area.


1 Comments:
At 9:39 PM ,
Ricki said...
Wond'ring Aloud is a classic love song. I wish I could say something more profound about it. It is simple but elicits such a sweet intimacy.
Plus it is just so cool cus I loved that song when I was about your age.
Post a Comment
<< Home