For all intents and purposes, I have finished the paper I was working on. It's not due until Valentine's Day, but I wanted to get it out of the way since I knew the requirements, and the term is going to heat up with the weekend course, studying for exams, and the group project. So big yay for that.
Yes, yesterday I went to the library to read some journal articles and then I went to Hollywood Video and bought Hot Fuzz and Superbad. OH YEAH.
Today has proven to be rather sloth-like. I got up late, didn't do anything until like three when I took Fiona on a walk. That dog seriously needs time every day off leash just to burn off some of her mad excessive energy. I think she'd be a lot easier to live with.
Really I didn't have anything terribly worth saying, now did I...
Yes, yesterday I went to the library to read some journal articles and then I went to Hollywood Video and bought Hot Fuzz and Superbad. OH YEAH.
Today has proven to be rather sloth-like. I got up late, didn't do anything until like three when I took Fiona on a walk. That dog seriously needs time every day off leash just to burn off some of her mad excessive energy. I think she'd be a lot easier to live with.
Really I didn't have anything terribly worth saying, now did I...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home