Why the devil came you between us?
I'm watching the '68 version of Romeo and Juliet.
The most exciting thing that happened today was me remembering to look in the "regular" cereal aisle at Fred Meyer and snatching the LAST BOX of Kellogg's Cracklin' Oat Bran. I just had a large bowl. Oh bliss! Oh me!
Yeah, that's the first non "natural" cereal I've purchased in like three years. The corn syrup is totally worth it. Oh and I also got Cadbury Creme Eggs! Thank goodness for Christian holidays turned commercial. Thank goodness for bunnies and fluff.
My wildlife in ag ecosystems final has been posted and the questions are surprisingly straight-forward. I've already finished (my first draft..) of one question. Oh I can't wait till spring break.
Oh! I finally got the email today about my elephant photo I entered in the photo contest. It turned out beautifully - glossy and in a nice black frame. For now it's being displayed in Nash Hall. I would love to have some of my other photos professionally printed and framed - maybe one of a cheetah, or kudu.
I'm watching the '68 version of Romeo and Juliet.
The most exciting thing that happened today was me remembering to look in the "regular" cereal aisle at Fred Meyer and snatching the LAST BOX of Kellogg's Cracklin' Oat Bran. I just had a large bowl. Oh bliss! Oh me!
Yeah, that's the first non "natural" cereal I've purchased in like three years. The corn syrup is totally worth it. Oh and I also got Cadbury Creme Eggs! Thank goodness for Christian holidays turned commercial. Thank goodness for bunnies and fluff.
My wildlife in ag ecosystems final has been posted and the questions are surprisingly straight-forward. I've already finished (my first draft..) of one question. Oh I can't wait till spring break.
Oh! I finally got the email today about my elephant photo I entered in the photo contest. It turned out beautifully - glossy and in a nice black frame. For now it's being displayed in Nash Hall. I would love to have some of my other photos professionally printed and framed - maybe one of a cheetah, or kudu.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home