Well, the practice walk-thru tree ID thing went well. Tomorrow following the cheese party I'm devoting all my time to packing and making sure I have everything I'll need on the fossil hunting expedition.
I have a short story due Monday for AP English and I have absolutely no idea what it should be about or when I'll even have time to write. Maybe I can start it tonight...I am simply devoid of any ideas, and I know I can't come up with anything that could top "Compulsion." Dang Becky. That's a good story.
I have noticed lately while driving to/from school several middle-aged men driving around in small SUVs with Hibiscus/Hawaiian print seatcovers. Rather disturbing. Not exactly masculine. Looks like some fathers have been forced to drive their teen daughters' cars around.
Hmm. I need an idea. I better go now.
I have a short story due Monday for AP English and I have absolutely no idea what it should be about or when I'll even have time to write. Maybe I can start it tonight...I am simply devoid of any ideas, and I know I can't come up with anything that could top "Compulsion." Dang Becky. That's a good story.
I have noticed lately while driving to/from school several middle-aged men driving around in small SUVs with Hibiscus/Hawaiian print seatcovers. Rather disturbing. Not exactly masculine. Looks like some fathers have been forced to drive their teen daughters' cars around.
Hmm. I need an idea. I better go now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home