ooo I was very proud to have my new camera today in art. It was nice having a real camera for once! I took a lot of object photos today with macro mode, and they all turned out looking good.
I was rather nervous for math class, as last time was the chapter 3 test, and I guessed I got a 37/50 on it. Wasn't too confident, guessed on a few, and when I went to check our updated total grades I saw mine was up to 84.9%! Moline handed them back and I was very excited to see I got a 44.5/50! And the one I remembered guessing on I got right. Then she said that there had been a mistake...one problem that I really thought I got right which was marked wrong...was actually right! So that raised my points to 46.5! Solid B now. Friday we have to do a CIM problem, and even those students who don't need it have to take it =( Blah.
Well, it has been raining a lot lately. Annoyed that I can't go outside to take photographs. There is so much to think about...ugh...college applications, scholarships, the advanced biology stream project, my English paper...I think I'm going to be very happy when I get some of these things out of the way! Definitely looking forward to winter break.
In art I got out of class to do a trash analysis for earth club..basically going around to classrooms and counting the number of items in trash cans that should be recycled. Andrea and I found three pogs (of all things!), I think they were in Lorenzen's trash, one had "Meechies" printed on it with a pink fluffy creature wearing tennis shoes and a few young ones. We taped them up on the art room's wall.
Oh, English today. We took part of a sample AP exam. Got really off topic talking as usual. Some great tidbits..
paradox=jumbo shrimp
on meeting a rabbit that is to become your dinner:
"Look, here's dinner."
"Oh, it's so cute!"
It's different with a lobster. You can't cuddle a lobster.
Professor's excuse:
"I would have your papers back to you but my cat had an epileptic seizure and barfed on them."
Student's excuse:
"Her dog has stitches so she stayed home today."
I was rather nervous for math class, as last time was the chapter 3 test, and I guessed I got a 37/50 on it. Wasn't too confident, guessed on a few, and when I went to check our updated total grades I saw mine was up to 84.9%! Moline handed them back and I was very excited to see I got a 44.5/50! And the one I remembered guessing on I got right. Then she said that there had been a mistake...one problem that I really thought I got right which was marked wrong...was actually right! So that raised my points to 46.5! Solid B now. Friday we have to do a CIM problem, and even those students who don't need it have to take it =( Blah.
Well, it has been raining a lot lately. Annoyed that I can't go outside to take photographs. There is so much to think about...ugh...college applications, scholarships, the advanced biology stream project, my English paper...I think I'm going to be very happy when I get some of these things out of the way! Definitely looking forward to winter break.
In art I got out of class to do a trash analysis for earth club..basically going around to classrooms and counting the number of items in trash cans that should be recycled. Andrea and I found three pogs (of all things!), I think they were in Lorenzen's trash, one had "Meechies" printed on it with a pink fluffy creature wearing tennis shoes and a few young ones. We taped them up on the art room's wall.
Oh, English today. We took part of a sample AP exam. Got really off topic talking as usual. Some great tidbits..
paradox=jumbo shrimp
on meeting a rabbit that is to become your dinner:
"Look, here's dinner."
"Oh, it's so cute!"
It's different with a lobster. You can't cuddle a lobster.
Professor's excuse:
"I would have your papers back to you but my cat had an epileptic seizure and barfed on them."
Student's excuse:
"Her dog has stitches so she stayed home today."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home