My quarter grades:
AP English A
Photography A
Math 3 B-
Art A
Econ A
French 4 A
Adv. Bio A
And I am honest in saying that B- doesn't bother me =)
I took Bosun on a long walk today-he seemed very happy to get to go on such an outing, despite the fact that it was quite cold out, and surprisingly enough he kept up a fast pace and even ran for short periods of time. It was quite cute.
I turned over a few maple leaves and rocks in the canal hoping to find some macroinvertebrates-and I did find some scrapers-I think they were mayfly or stonefly larva. I'm thinking of collecting a few and bringing them into biology. They were bigger than the ones our group found.
Mom told me she saw the wild turkeys out in our front yard today at about 8:00 in the morning. Too bad I missed them. I slept in pretty late. The elk have recently crossed our path up to the canal-there are fresh hoofprints in the sandy dirt leading down to the orchard. Bull elk season is on right now-hopefully I can go hiking after it ends. It might be a slight risk this weekend though. Tim went to Laurence Lake today to set crayfish traps and saw a lot of hunters' trucks parked along the road. Saw some racks of antlers someone was transporting.
Tomorrow we are going to the Dalles to do some shopping.
Well, I'm watching SNL right now.
AP English A
Photography A
Math 3 B-
Art A
Econ A
French 4 A
Adv. Bio A
And I am honest in saying that B- doesn't bother me =)
I took Bosun on a long walk today-he seemed very happy to get to go on such an outing, despite the fact that it was quite cold out, and surprisingly enough he kept up a fast pace and even ran for short periods of time. It was quite cute.
I turned over a few maple leaves and rocks in the canal hoping to find some macroinvertebrates-and I did find some scrapers-I think they were mayfly or stonefly larva. I'm thinking of collecting a few and bringing them into biology. They were bigger than the ones our group found.
Mom told me she saw the wild turkeys out in our front yard today at about 8:00 in the morning. Too bad I missed them. I slept in pretty late. The elk have recently crossed our path up to the canal-there are fresh hoofprints in the sandy dirt leading down to the orchard. Bull elk season is on right now-hopefully I can go hiking after it ends. It might be a slight risk this weekend though. Tim went to Laurence Lake today to set crayfish traps and saw a lot of hunters' trucks parked along the road. Saw some racks of antlers someone was transporting.
Tomorrow we are going to the Dalles to do some shopping.
Well, I'm watching SNL right now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home